Embedded Software Engineer
Are you passionate about software development and embedded systems? Are you a quick learner well suited for an international work environment? Would you like to join our family of great minds?
In this position, you will get a chance to work with interesting projects in an international environment.
Huld is an internationally unique technology design house. We support our customers in designing and developing software applications such as control systems, desktop applications, test automation solutions and data processing systems. We provide services for leading companies in a variety of industries. We are looking for new Huldians to better respond to our growing customer project portfolio.
About the open position
We are looking for a developer to join our team which is helping our customer in Embedded SW projects in Energy Technology. You will have different tasks depending on your skills and the current project, for example SW development for new products. Some presence in our customers premises is necessary, but remote work should be possible too.
Our ideal candidate has a good understanding of embedded software and has relevant work experience. We use English as the working language with most of our customers, but fluent Finnish is a nice bonus in this case.
Apply for this position if you have most of these:
· Fluent C++
· Great problem-solving and communication skills
· Ambitious attitude
· General understanding of Embedded Systems and the underlying HW, maybe even some Power Electronics knowledge
We appreciate also:
· Knowledge of modern tools like Azure Devops and / or Robot Framework
· Suitable education like B.Sc., M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree in suitable area, for example, computer science, automation, mathematics, physics or electronics
· Understanding of mass production of embedded devices
· Possibility of working in an inspiring and international environment with nice, relaxed atmosphere.
· Opportunity to develop your skills and grow competences in various industry domains, e.g., space, medical, automation, railway, measurement equipment, GNSS, data science, functional safety.
· Occupational health care, supported dental care, massage at the office, lunch benefit and culture- and sports vouchers.
How to apply
Please apply by sending your CV and motivation letter. We will proceed with the right candidates immediately, so don’t wait!
In case you wish you discuss about Huld, your role and our way of working, do not hesitate to contact us. We understand that it is important to find a place where you can feel like being part of the family.
Sales Manager, Intelligent Devices
Competence Manager, Embedded Systems