Cyber Safety combines cyber security and functional safety
Our societies are cyber-physical environments, which means digital and physical realities form more and more of one functional entity. The best illustration for this is machines and devices, which are nowadays controlled by software and automation. As a result, security and safety risks are interlinked – even reinforcing each other’s potential in terms of risk management.
With our integrated cyber-safety approach, your organization’s, systems’ or other assets’ cyber threats and safety hazards can be identified and mitigated simultaneously. This approach ensures more holistic view to risk reduction and makes savings possible.
Cyber Safety-concept includes:
- joint safety & security management
- joint risk assessment methodologies and processes
- joint expertise from digital security and functional safety standardization, such as
- IEC 61508, ISO 26262, EN 5012X
- ISO 27001, IEC 62443, TS 50701
Book a concept presentation from our experts to learn more!