At the heart of many business success stories is the growing demand for creation of new ideas and implementation of the digital services with physical products that realize them. When we apply design thinking to create business success stories, we are talking about business design.
In our Business Design approach, design is based on end-user requirements. This enables us to produce meaningful and desirable innovations which users want to use. Understanding you as our customer and your business is central for our Business Design and contributes to short design-to-market time for both products and services. Many times both customers’ needs and the solutions available become very demanding and complex, our Business Design approach ensures that the right resources are allocated to service design and product concept design phases.
Huld Business Design operating model ensures:
- Innovative and cost-effective product and service solutions
- Design results that meets the objectives
- Short design-to-product-marketing time
- Projects that hold their timetables and budget
- Resources for complex solution design